Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Fog Has Lifted With Super Sublingual B-12!

The first TriVita product I tried was Super Sublingual B-12. After starting it I could not believe the difference it had made in my life. Between Nopalea and Super Sublingual B-12, I have found a perfect combination of products that have improved the quality of my life significantly.

As I mentioned earlier I have Systemic Lupus which can affect about any system of the body. A hallmark symptom of Lupus that plagues many Lupus patients is extreme fatigue. Not the ordinary tiredness but a bone deep tiredness, where sometimes you just can't get out of bed even after sleeping 16 hours. A tiredness where walking across the the house just poops ya out.

You can also have what is called a mental fog where you feel like you have a constant hang over. Your memory is virtually non- existent at times and you learn the art of massive note taking. Short term memory takes on new meaning. It is called "minuet" term memory.

After starting the Super Sublingual B-12 I am sleeping only 8 hours a night now, if even that. Some mornings I actually "want" to sleep in, but my mind is up and at em'. My memory has improved 10 fold. I don't feel in a fog any more.

My husband and son are so excited for me. This is from just one product. When I added Nopalea to my wellness routine I was able to address other areas for even greater results. I will be posting an older Weekly Wellness Report on Super Sublingual B-12. Be sure to check out more information
Here to find out what makes this product so unique.

Cheers,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment